Monday, 7 February 2011

Me, My Hair and I

I'm sure you've all heard stories about people who don't use soap to clean their hair. Here's another one. I only use hot water to wash my hair. The only time I wash it is when I get it cut. This is not because my hair is greasy and horrific smelling. I don't know what it smells like to other people, to me it smells nice, but everyone likes their own brew as any fart expert will tell you. However I don't want to expose a pretty hairdresser to my unknown hair qualities. What if it was greasy and bad smelling, she'd think I was some sort of tramp.

Far from getting strange looks at my hair and disparaging comments, I actually receive compliments, no joke, it's got volume, it's easy to style, what shampoo do you use. When I say none, some people are disgusted, others look a little confused and then are intrigued. No one has been willing to smell or feel my hair though and I don't have a girlfriend to test it on but I'm confident that there's nothing wrong with it.

I love it, it saves me time and money and anxiety, and it really does look good even if I do say so myself.

Any questions in the comments section or on a postcard.

No comments: