Monday, 21 June 2010

Vincenzo Natali

Before I go any further let me make two things clear, I am a fan of Vincenzo Natali, and in no way is this a criticism of him or his work.

I've just spent the last couple of hours looking for even a tenuous contact email/postal address for Vincenzo Natali. 'Why?', I hear thee cry, well what a great question. It's because, I've seen his earlier films Cube and Cypher (which I got because they had David Hewlett in them) but want to see the rest. I'm sure Splice will be out in the cinema here in the UK soon, but in the mean time I want to see nothing. But I've been waiting a few years now, and still there is no UK release, even though it was shown at this year's UK Sci-Fi film festival.

The only way to get it is to get the US import and get a multi-region dvd player, but this seems a bit extreme for one film and for a person with basically no money. So I'm putting the message out in the only outlet I can think of, Please Vincenzo can you swing a UK region edition or a multi-region edition?

For good measure and in the hope that it will show up on google, whenever he or one of his friends googles his name, here is his name twenty times:

Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali
Vincenzo Natali

Oh and while you're at it a UK region release for David Hewlett's, A Dog's Breakfast.

No comments: